Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Exploring Podcasting

Well this is certainly different - a post without an observation! I have been a bit negligent in writing up some observations (have actually been out to Alpha Ridge twice in last couple of weeks), but this evening it's all about checking out a proof of concept Podcast. Nothing fancy, just me reading some text straight off the ALPO web site for their training program. As part of a workgroup that is tasked with finding ways to help maintain the organization's membership I am researching the whole Podcast publishing process - and when reaching the point of needing a blog to publish it to - well thank goodness I blog (albeit sporadically!). So, if you are willing to waste about 90 seconds of your life click the link below to access my first podcast :-)
Jim's Podcast Host (Podbean)

No comments: