Sunday, September 8, 2013

Venus & Luna Pairing

Well this evening when I stepped outside to set out the recyclables I was greeted by a crescent Moon hanging low in the southwest with brilliant Venus. While these pairings are not that uncommon they never fail to instill a sense of natural beauty like a colorful sunset or snowy pine tree.


I also feel I am finally getting familiar enough with the Canon Ti3 that I can pull this off. I had to remember how to adjust the exposure, and then how to adjust the white balance for my twilight shot, but all in all I am pretty happy with the outcome. And indeed, the one big advantage that the DSLR has over my SLR is that while it may be far more complicated I do get to see the outcome immediately!

Sunday Sept. 8, 2013
20:15 EDT
Towson, MD USA
Canon Ti3 Rebel
190mm at f/5
aprox 1/3 second
ISO 800

No comments: